Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 13, 2015

Obama says: “Better than Visa, MasterCard or American Express.”

I use it proudly and I use it often!

"I love my Race Card.  It comes in handy whenever I find myself in some mess I've made.  I just bring it out and the mess is overlooked.  In fact, there's no limit on how many times I can use it.  I highly recommend the Race Card.  Don't leave home without it."
 
(Also endorsed by Al $harpton, Jessie Jackson and Eric Holder)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one card he uses ALL the time, for sure.

Anonymous said...

Now if we tax it we all win

Anonymous said...

We need to "race" these four right out the door!

Anonymous said...

That little league team in Chicago all carry them.

Anonymous said...

I never leave the house without mine!