Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 19, 2015

A Viewer Writes: Safe At Last

I've disconnected my  home alarm system and de-registered from the Neighborhood  Watch.

I've got two  Pakistani flags raised in the front yard, one at each corner, and the black  flag of ISIS in the center.


The Wicomico County Sheriff, MSP, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies  are all watching the farm 24/7. 

I've never felt  safer and I’m saving $49.95 a month

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes I KNOW this is a cute joke but...... someone from another religion would take up arms and come after you because of your declaration of a different faith. Haven't you heard. The Pope says there is nothing funny about religion anymore.

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny!

Anonymous said...

I thought that was free at last.

Anonymous said...

Sadly, it is funny because it is true to the bone.

Just be sure you're not regularly slipping out late at night for a smokes run... you might come home to a door hanging on its hinges. For your own protection, of course.

Anonymous said...

If you really want them to watch fly a confederate flag

Anonymous said...

Hang out white sheets on the close line and fly a confederate flag!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

I think I'll try that!