Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Man, 36, treated in hospital for stomach flu after 'finding RAT'S HEAD in a bowl of chili of at Golden Corral restaurant'

A 36-year-old man has been treated in hospital for gastroenteritis - or 'stomach flu' - after apparently finding a rat's head in his bowl of chili at a Golden Corral restaurant.

Billy Wilson, a roofer, had reportedly just taken the first bite of his meal at the restaurant in Cape Corral, Florida, when he discovered the rodent.

He immediately spat it out of his mouth, before running to the bathroom and vomiting. After inspecting the object more closely, he found it had curly ears, gray fur and a protruding tooth.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm calling B.S.

I smell a rat!

Anonymous said...

afraid we will forget NOT to patronize GC - just an underhanded reminder

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't eat at Golden Corral if you paid me!

Anonymous said...

After my last two visits, I haven't gone back in over two years. Buffet food bars were nasty, and the bathrooms were even nastier!