Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Don't Tread On Me

I think it's time to respond to Jeremy Cox article in yesterday's Daily Times. 

When Jeremy interviewed me he was furious that I didn't write an article along with the picture of the Laura Mitchell pill bottle. In fact, he INSISTED I add to the Post that I didn't think she was a heroin addict. In fact, he said, you're implying that she is a heroin addict. I immediately got very angry with Jeremy and I firmly said, how dare you put words in my mouth. I NEVER made any such statement or suggestion.

Jeremy responded, well that's what's being implied in comments. I said, SO WHAT. I then said, ARE YOU SUGGESTING I CENSOR COMMENTS JEREMY? I then told him the PICTURE was the story. I told him, I don't know what the prescription is for, so HOW can YOU expect me to go on the Site and LIE to people. 

OK, all that being said, he was clearly upset that the Daily Times didn't actually have me on anything. HOWEVER, let's turn things back around Ladies & Gentlemen.

WHY DIDN'T THE DAILY TIMES PUBLISH THE PICTURE WITH THEIR ARTICLE?

I mean, wouldn't THAT be a well balanced story? Or is it, do as I say, not as I do, in a typical LIBERAL MEDIA format. The same goes for WMDT. Look, they, (WMDT) didn't even call me for the original story. Mind you, they called me yesterday and I immediately slammed the Reporter for breaking their own Journalistic Protocol by NOT getting the other side of the story. She informed me that this is what the upper brass instructed them to do. She then said, can I ask you one question, because we're doing a follow up story tonight at 6:00. I said, sure. "Did you obtain the pill bottle illegally"? I responded, absolutely not. Well, guess what. They NEVER aired MY response.

Mr. Cox needs to practice what he preaches. Be fair to your PAYING CUSTOMERS and publish the image of the pill bottle. After all, I did give you permission to do so as long as you also published sbynews.com on the image. Believe me Jeremy, YOU DO NOT HAVE MORE TRAFFIC THEN WE DO. 

Now we all know who sucks, Cox and WMDT. Thank You WBOC for a well balanced story. 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you didn't know what the prescription was for, then what was the point of posting the picture?

Anonymous said...

That last sentence had me spit out my coffee from laughing so hard. I don't know if that was meant as a double entendre or not but it was sure funny.

Thanks Joe

Anonymous said...

Pay the Daily Times and it's merry band of stalkers no attention whatsoever.
Harassing a drowning victim's family is all they know how to do.
They are very very sick disturbed people.

Anonymous said...

Albero! You a piece of shit, and can't stand me standing up to you. You will fall, and when you dom it WILL BE FRONT PAGE, and AP, trust me!

Anonymous said...

That is why the Daily Times is in it's death throes. When the foreclosures run out, that rag of a paper will disappear.

Anonymous said...

Old saying, One picture is worth a thousand words. So by printing the picture no words were necessary. All Mrs. Mitchell needed to do would have been to come to you in an open forum and tell the truth. So far it would appear she has not and will not.

Anonymous said...

sounds to me like he was trying to get you to make a statement that would get you in trouble. you knew enough to keep your opinion out of it. one more point for albero, msm 0

Anonymous said...

Letter to the Editor: HOLD THE TRAIN! The entire fiasco with Laura Mitchel could be resolved very quickly, as well as the ultimate victory over Joe Albero, IF she isn’t blatantly lying. Anyone in their right mind, with a single ounce of pride and self-worth would simply produce the portion of her Doctors report that prescribed the medicine as she claims. At a minimum, produce one single bit of verifiable documentation that she sought professional help for the “migraines” during the time period in question. Nothing to be ashamed of. Really, can’t everyone agree that there is NO reason she wouldn’t, EVERY reason she can’t! The naysayers (including Laura) would die for the opportunity to bury Joe, but simply has had the light shown on their true inadequacies. Come on Daily Times, WMDT, Fat Boy Central, how can you defend this, oh, that’s right, nothing to defend, everything to “deflect”, because your every bit as immoral and dishonorable!

Anonymous said...

12:08 You might be the one that is meat, and, I suspect, a very big portion of meat!

My question is... why is this Jeremy Cox...snot nose, pee in his pants kid, still writing for the Daily Tomb?

Bob Aswell --Marion, Md. said...

I'm really surprized at you Joe. Carrying on a debate with Cox is a really low-yield endeavor. I'm surprized because you've crossed swords with all of the major players in Wicomico and bested the lot of them. I think a banter such as you engaged in with Cox is what Lincoln meant when a Southern detactor in Congress commenced to insult him as he addressed them in body. Lincoln replied to the Sergeant at Arms who was ready to eject the culprit, "What do I have to gain when the outcome is I have bested a fool". This should be your standard when you are confronted by the feeble minded.

Bob Aswell-- Marion, Md. said...

NO wonder, minority ethnic groups have murdered the Kings English. Students aren't taught phoenetics anymore or for that matter even how to cursive hand write. Spelling is egregious and how to compose a communique of ANY sort. These problems are the fruits of the dumbing down of America. I rearely find a person under my age group who can make change for a dollar without a calculator of some sort. No wonder this man we CALL a President can't make a logical decision about and concerning the well fare of this Country, and I don't MEAN public assistance. Bob Aswell

Anonymous said...

Anybody that reads Jeremy Cox's articles know that he is a very poor writer. On top of that he is a sorry excuse of a journalist and has no skills what so ever. No wonder the Daily Times is losing more money each passing day.

Anonymous said...

"Spelling is egregious..."
surprized
detactor
phoenetics
rearely
well fare

Yes it is.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bob,
Your computer probably has spell check built into it!

You are too funny.