Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Council Members Never Heard Laura Mitchell Complain Of A Migraine Since She's Been On City Council

For someone who had 168 methadone pills prescribed for alleged migraine headaches, not once did Mitchell's fellow Council Members recall her ever complaining of a migraine headache. 

Again, the mere fact that Mitchell stated in numerous interviews that she believes I illegally obtained ANOTHER pill bottle supposedly held in a law enforcement evidence room, tells me there are TWO bottles, yet she claims it was only prescribed to her ONCE. You see, I have ONE and the Police have another, according to Mitchell. I know this because I did NOT get mine from law enforcement. 

So Mitchell is clearly challenging Law Enforcement to ILLEGAL activity and the Press is buying her BS. Now you have to ask yourself, WHY? My answer, Salisbury News is running circles around ALL of them, (with all due respect) and this story was too big to ignore.

That being said, IF this was a NON STORY, why did they cover it at all? Uh Oh, BECAUSE SBYNEWS.COM HAD HARD EVIDENCE, AGAIN! 

WBOC and the Daily Times kept hammering me, WHY DIDN'T YOU WRITE AN ARTICLE WITH THE PICTURE? I kept telling them, what for, the picture tells the story. 

They then said, but you're implying she's a heroine addict.  I YELLED back at them, don't you put words in my mouth, I never once made any such suggestion. I then said, if you visited your brothers house and found a pill bottle in the cabinet with 168 methadone pills in it, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR FIRST THOUGHT? Now, there are some people who might believe what Mitchell is saying and then there's another group of people who thinks she's full of crap. 

Me personally, I don't believe a single word Laura Mitchell has stated to the media, not one. That is my right, agree with me or disagree with me, I don't care. The POLICE are supposed to have a methadone pill bottle in evidence. IF that in fact is true, they still have it because I DON'T. That means there's a SECOND bottle out there Mrs. Mitchell, in the very least. 

Looks like someone has some splainin to do. 

Oh, everyone should go to PAC 14 today and watch Shanie Shields admit she's on Oxycontin in Monday nights council meeting. Let's see, Shanie admits it on TV and Laura admits the narcotic pills are hers. Seems to me I'm batting a thousand.

I wonder what they'll take this week for the alleged migraines.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"migraines mitchell" kinda catchy!

Anonymous said...

Not tonight Miguel, but why don't you go to SU.

Anonymous said...

Not tonight Miguel, but why don't you go to SU.

Anonymous said...

Oxycontin? OMG that's morphine or similar to morphine. What kind of people are running this city?

Anonymous said...

Talk to her doctor.He can tell you all you need to know because he is qualified to do so.

Anonymous said...

any way to find out if a second bottle is still in police custody, and if so same/different pharmacy? same/different doctor? and prescription dates?
could get interesting.

Anonymous said...

Could she possibly supplying her son with the METH? If so, she needs to be charged for that.

Anonymous said...

I hope the county spends more time investigating her instead of Joe. Dollar per hour wise that would be cheaper.

Anonymous said...

The meth must have really worked well.

Anonymous said...

I can tell you this. If she truly has migraines and is around anyone for any length of time, they would know she has migraines. Everyone that knows me knows that I have migraines. They don't discriminate. They will strike when you are working, when you are on the way to the store, on the way to church, most always when something important is scheduled. I guess from the added stress. My family knows, my co-workers know, my drug store knows, everyone who knows me knows that I have migraine headaches, and if they have been around me for any length of time they have either seen me in the throes of one, or right after one.