Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Wait a minute. It's the greatest quote ever !

“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”
- Hillary Rodham Clinton 11 March 2014

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talent on loan from God

Anonymous said...

Typical mind set from a liberal Democrat. She knows that Democrats are still so ignorant that they will still vote for her. Its called "WELFARE".

Anonymous said...

Ok??? Actually she reminds me of Ted Kennedy. He used to talk and say absolutely nothing all the time and the dems and libs would clap on and on. So stupid. No clothes on that Empress.

Anonymous said...

gibberish. if she knew what her mouth was for bill wouldn't have wandered over to monica!

Anonymous said...

Oh I like 5:30 AM comment - and all this woman said in that one statement is - NOTHING.

Anonymous said...

What did she say? I've read it 5 times and I still don't know.

Anonymous said...

The problem is democrats are so stupid that they actually think she said something profound and meaningful.

Anonymous said...

I can tell you people just hate Ms Clinton and democrats.When we get rid of all you members of the vast right wing conspiracy all you muhfuhs goin to jail.