Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Make Your Mother's Day Reservations Today At Red Roost!

Join Us This Mother's Day Weekend to Celebrate the Special Women in Your Life


~Complimentary flower for every mom on Mother's Day~
~$4 Mimosas all day on Mother's Day~
~Delicious entree specials available all weekend~
Mother's Day Weekend Specials

Appetizer: Lobster Au Gratin
Entrees:
~Filet Marsala
~Shrimp and Scallop Imperial
~Whole Steamed Lobster
~Chicken New Orleans  
Open at Noon Saturday and Sunday.  Call for Reservations! 
410.546.5443

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this?

Anonymous said...

It's at Red Roost 6:38. Took me awhile to see it myself. The menu sounds out of this world. I'm only a doggie mommy but I may have dad take me to this. I'm willing to even drive the 40+ miles to sample this unusual menu.