Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Lollar Reception in Salisbury 5/31 @ 430 pm

Join Charles Lollar on Saturday, May 31st at 4:30 pm for a Lollar-Timmerman reception prior to the GOP gubernatorial debate held at Salisbury University.

Americas Best Value Inn 
2625 N. Salisbury Blvd 
Salisbury, MD 21801

This is the second debate among the four GOP candidates for governor. The 60-minute debate will begin at 7 pm, in the Wicomico Room of the Guerrieri Center on the SU campus.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't stand a chance, but a great man who would do a good job.

Anonymous said...

I will be attending the David Craig function.

Anonymous said...

Lollar has my vote because I am an old angry white man that wants to cling to my guns and religion.

Anonymous said...

I just read where Lollar's campaign account have been frozen because he isn't paying his bills.