Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 21, 2014

WCSO Issues Warning

Wicomico County Sheriff’s Office has received complaints regarding representatives from power companies contacting citizen's via phone and in person, asking to schedule an "energy saving audit". At this time we would like to remind all of our citizens to be aware of these types of incidents and to be absolutely positive who they are dealing with before they give out any identifying information.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have received several calls on this the pass 2 weeks. When asked if I was interested in lowering my elec. bill I advised the caller that I was recording this call and I received CLICK OFF.WORKS EVVERYTIME WITH ALL THOSE TYPES OF CALLS.

Anonymous said...

I got a call from someone claiming to be from DP&L wanting to come to the house and evaluate how our energy usage could be improved. I called DP&L and they said they don't make calls about that kind of thing. Shady stuff going on in this town!

Anonymous said...

I got one call, then I told RC Cordrey. I got no more calls. thank you RC Cordrey.