Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Residents Explode on Superintendent, School Board During Emergency Meeting: ‘This Is Crazy!’

A school superintendent in California got an earful earlier this week when parents were given the chance during an emergency meeting to question his supposedly excessive salary.

“You should all step down and walk away from this! This is ridiculous! This is nuts, this is crazy! I give my wife everything! I do anything I can for my wife! I’m sleeping with her! Who are you sleeping with?” one man shouted during the meeting.

Jose Fernandez, who oversees the Centinela Valley Union High School District in Lawndale, Calif., reportedly earned $663,000 in 2013, according to KCAL-TV.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This needs to happen with Rick Pollitt.

Anonymous said...

This needs to happen with more than just Rick!