Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 21, 2014

The 19-Year-Old Dairy Queen Manager Who Stood Up For A Blind Customer Is Looking For A Favor

The 19-year-old Dairy Queen manager who shot to fame last year after standing up for a blind man says he is currently working on purchasing his own Dairy Queen.

Joey Prusak, whose courageous defense of a blind customer went viral last September, told TheBlaze he is now focused more than ever on opening up a location of his own.

“I had a a meeting with the CEO of Dairy Queen and I told him I wanted to open my own store,” said Prusak, who has worked at the Minnesota location since he was 14. “I need help finding a location because they are really picky about locations. So they are looking into a couple spots right now that they could possibly use a store.”

More

1 comment:

ginn said...

Da 'bury ain't your spot son, wish it were though.