Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 06, 2014

U.S. Border

The United States Border Patrol is asking citizens to keep on the lookout for a red 1951 Chevy that they suspect is being used to smuggle illegal immigrants across the border from Mexico and into points along the U.S. border. If you see the vehicle pictured below and have reason to believe that it is the suspect vehicle, you are urged to contact your local Police Department or the U.S. Border Patrol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is currently parked at the Purdue plant !

Anonymous said...

I think I seen it in Georgetown, DE.

Anonymous said...

I saw it earlier on rt 13. I called the Salisbury city police and they said they didn't know anything about it Joe is there anyway you can call and confirm with them

Anonymous said...

I saw it myself,but I thought they were going to a Flintstones convention.

Anonymous said...

The citizens had better report it because nobody in the government has enough sense to recognize the obvious.