Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Andy Harris Joins His Children For The 41st Annual March For Life

 

Andy Harris, M.D.

I was proud to join two of my children, Jessica and Danny, on this blustery 10-degree day for the 41st annual March for Life on the National Mall. Ronald Reagan once said, “I’ve noticed that everyone who is for abortion is already born.” On this 41st anniversary of Roe v. Wade, I am remembering the more than 50 million innocent lives lost to abortion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a former fetus that's happy to be alive, I want to thank you and your daughters for attending the 41st Pro-Life Rally today.

I'm 66 now and take care of my mother in law so I can no longer attend, but I attended for over 25 years myself. We had a large contingency from this area and our hearts were heavy knowing all the babies that were killed that past year and all the mothers that were deceived and would suffer emotional pain and regrets for the rest of their lives.

the majority of Americans are finally pro-life, but it has taken years of trying to get the truth out regarding this infanticide, all built on lies and deception. my prayer is for all to finally see the truth, for it is only then that we will be free.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Andy for having the conviction. a former fetus as well

Anonymous said...

What you doing to make it easier to NOT get pregnant? Like birth control provided by insurance as a requirement. Sounds like a good conservative idea doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all for attending and participating, and in particular Andy and his daughters.

You do us well by your moral, fiscal and patriotic leadership Andy!