Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 27, 2013

Dog Found 12-27-13

She showed up at our Holiday Party on Xmas Eve and we have been trying to find its owners but have had no luck. My friends have kept her since Xmas Eve but cannot keep her much longer. She was found on Wild Turkey Way which is near Rustic Acres. She’s a female Blood Hound, very gentle and more than likely someone’s pet even though she has no identification.

You can contact me at 410-251-8158 or my friend (Bridget) who currently has the dog at 410-726-5783.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you contacted the humane society to see if anyone is looking for her? 410-749-7603

Anonymous said...

Yes we have used every resource that we could think of. Humane Society, Dog Catcher, PetFinder.com, etc. There has been no report of a dog missing that fits her description except on PetFinder. They reported a female Blood Hound missing since Dec 23rd. The only option was for me to enter my info, which was then emailed to whomever posted the ad. I did that on Xmas Eve, but never received a call. I just can't imagine that nobody is missing this dog.

Anonymous said...

My problem with finding a dog is that I get attached to it.I just don't have the will power to distance myself.After a while I'm dreading the fact that someone will claim it.