Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 21, 2013

What "Car Salesman" Ben Bernanke Said At Dinner Last Night

What Ben Bernanke Said At Dinner Last Night

Last night I attended a private function put on by the National Economists Club where the guest of honor was none other than Ben Bernanke. You can read his full speech to the attendees here.

Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how a guy with my views was even allowed in the room.

But since I was already scheduled to be in the US this week to speak at a conference in Miami, I jumped at the chance to enjoy Bistro Filet and economic doublethink.

I've always wanted to find out for myself-- does this man actually believe that printing money is the path to prosperity?

As it turns out, he does believe it.

More

No comments: