Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Interesting How This Works

Hello, Our schnauzer "Cooper" decided to take advantage of the back gate being slightly open when he was let out to do his business...that was about 5:45 is when they noticed him gone. We spent up until dark looking for him...I have made flyers tonight and laminated them with the rain and all. We live on shad point rd right off of riverside dr...could you please help us find him? He is a loving dog! The bad thing is I put frontline on him the other day so he does not have a collar on...I have I closed a pic of him...he is my furry child and I want him back.

I  received the above message from a concerned pet owner early this morning. Just as I was preparing to publish it I received a message from a friend asking me if anyone had contacted me about a lost dog. When I asked what kind of dog I instantly knew the animal they had taken in was the lost dog I was about to Post. They told me it was the most loving dog. They don't have pets but they told me this dog was so well behaved they'd actually keep him/her if this wasn't the owner. I just received the following message...

Bad when you are sad to find the owner but they were nice and very very happy. Your site has become a god sent for all those dog lovers and dog losers Take stock in that. That service alone is worth SBY news.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it true Jake Day was at the college incident over the weekend, a lot of people are saying he was.

Anonymous said...

Joe, the service you provide about lost pets is irreplaceable. Thank you for being so caring toward the lost pets and helping the owners find them. GOD will richly bless you because you cared for the least of his kingdom. Thank you with all my heart. Your supporter!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the local news and the effort you put into this blog, these are my favorite posts though, reuniting animals with their owners. Thanks Joe!

Anonymous said...

It's great people have the right to post on here & that you really care !! It's made a world of difference to pet owners & lost or found pets !!
Thanks Joe!

Anonymous said...

what does day allegedly being at a party have to do with a lost dog? sure takes away from the good intent of the article.

Anonymous said...

Jake Day is a lost dog! Gotta post him

lmclain said...

He probably ran away so he wouldn't have to get that haircut again....

JoeAlbero said...

anonymous 10:56, WHO, Day, or the dog? LOL