Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, May 11, 2013

INJURED HISPANIC CUSTODIAN SUES SCHOOL AFTER NOT BEING ABLE TO READ ENGLISH WARNING SIGN

A group of Hispanic custodians at Denver’s Auraria Campus are suing their employer, claiming they are victims of discrimination. One of those custodians, Bertha Ribota, claims she was injured on the job as a result of not being able read a warning sign in English, CBS reports.

“Too many things have happened to me there that I don’t even know how to explain it,” said Ribota.

“If I could speak English I wouldn’t have the problems that exist.”

More 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So learn English you moron

Anonymous said...

Maybe the employer really is responsible, so why in the hell would anyone hire someone in America that can't speak English. Maybe they will reconsider who they hire in the future. I'm sure there a few unemployed Americans that would take the job.

Anonymous said...

Whomever hired this woman should be fired. I wonder if she's even legal? How did she even complete the job application? These liberals under Obama are tearing our country apart.

Anonymous said...

What idiot hired this non English speaking illegal alien?

Anonymous said...

Then go back home.

Anonymous said...

this is a prime example as too why these people shouldn't be here. Easy money.

Anonymous said...

press 1 for I don't give a care.
would the table be turned if I went to his country & a similar incident happened? His courts would not be sympathetic in the least...then denis rodman would have to go in & negotiate me out...but I digress