Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 19, 2013

QUOTE OF THE DAY 4-19-13

“I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me…If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who sets the planets in motion.”

Isaac Newton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great observation by newton.
of course my belief is the "setting" of the planets is by God Himself. the true and living God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. the Creator of the universe. The God who saved us through the sacrificial life of His only Son; Jesus Christ who was raised from the dead and sits at the right hand of God Almighty. Jesus, the God of love, mercy and grace. Jesus; who will be returning for those who accept Him as their only Savior and are looking for His return.
No; you didn't ask for my commentary on this subject; but thankfully i still have the freedom to voice it.