Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Homeless Moderate Risk Tier II Sex Offender Notification


Aaron T. Fletcher, 35, Georgetown, DE
5’09” tall, 200 lbs.
Brown hair, Brown eyes

Georgetown, DE- Aaron T. Fletcher is not wanted. This is a Homeless Sex Offender Public Notification. Fletcher is a moderate risk Tier II sex offender who has registered as homeless in Georgetown, DE. If you have information that Fletcher is occupying a residence please contact 302-672-5306. Tips may also be submitted through lines maintained by Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333. Tips may also be submitted through the use of your cellular phone by texting keyword “DSP” and then your message to 274637 (CRIMES) or through the internet at www.tipsubmit.com.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they are homeless, they should be rounded up and sent to prison where they do have an address.

Anonymous said...

How would that be constitutional 10:03?

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Tom McGuire has escaped from prizzon!

Anonymous said...

12:16 , BC he is in violation for not registering.

Anonymous said...

12:16 is obviously a liberal. If you were so concerned about the Constitution then you should be abused by your buddy Obama and the rest of the Democrats trampling it.

mack said...

OMG a hardened criminal call out S.W.A.T. and forget about the drunk drivers / drug dealers / gun slingers / spousal abusers and get this guy now..quick...hurry up...WAKE up people and smell the coffee ..maybe he ran away from all the b.s. caused by the useless registry...

Anonymous said...

I don't know what a Tier II offender is. I guess he abused someone somewhere. I don't think I want him near my daughter. I guess I would rather know where he is then find him in my home by accident. Is he a tier II because he didn't make it to tier I or is tier II more of a horrible offender. I wish people would just use lingo that we could understand. Is he dangerous? Is he guilty of being an offender with children? adullts? boys? girls? I guess he did something..because he made the list. You don't get on this list by being a boy scout I bet. When you find him let us know please.