Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, March 22, 2013

I NEED YOUR HELP

A friend of mine is in desperate need of some black ink for a Zerox Printer, (Phaser 8560).

Here's the deal, they need it by tomorrow, (Saturday) morning. They can either buy it from you or borrow it and replace it early next week. 

If you can help could you please call me at 410-430-5349 as soon as possible. This is very important. Thank You So Much, Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know much about copiers but a few years ago I had an ink cartridge for my printer refilled. I think it was Walgreens that did it.

Anonymous said...

I have a Xerox, unfortunately, not that model. They are solid wax cartridges and are not readily available at places like Staples, and regular office stores. I could help with 8400's, but they don't work in 8560's. I checked comparability on line.

Anonymous said...

You mean compatibility.