Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, January 12, 2013

NRA Membership Explodes as Gun Grab Talk Escalates

The National Rifle Association reports that its membership is rapidly swelling even as Democrats and the Obama administration gear up for a major push to enact new gun-control laws.

The NRA reports it has added more than 100,000 members in the past 18 days. Membership of the pro-Second Amendment organization now stands at 4.2 million.

“Our goal is to get to 5 million before this debate is over,” an NRA source told Politico.

More 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you NRA

Anonymous said...

You foolish people! They will come visit you! You gave them your address. You spent your money which is what they wanted. In the end the crimals will still have their guns.

Anonymous said...

crimals?

Anonymous said...

1:41 How so? If you don't like them then you don't join.

Anonymous said...

I joined to show my support for what they do. Who is to say I own a gun?

lmclain said...

Come on and visit me. Lol! Bring ALL your friends. Relatives. Politicians. All your cop buddies. Stay REAL close together when you come. Maybe I can get one bullet to take care of three or four at a time. MY guns will leave the house right after the hearse takes US away. Executive order? I'll treat THAT just like THEY treat their oath to uphold the Constitution. And while you are at my house (or at least, hiding behind your car and trees out front), watch your back closely. My friends are on the way....

Anonymous said...

11:18 AM

You got it.

Anonymous said...

watch your back closely. My friends are on the way....

January 13, 2013 11:18 AM

I should have added this to further explain what I meant by 'you got it'. I meant to say we got your back. Peace.