Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Piers Morgan Does It Again! The Guy Can't Help But Embarrass Himself

Good ol’ Piers Morgan never disappoints! The British “journalist,” who was run out of the UK for publishing false news stories is at it again; embarrassing not only himself but also his profession, as well as further damaging whatever credibility still existed at mainstream media propaganda outlet CNN.

All year, Piers has been on a crusade against the 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Personally, if I was living in a foreign country I’d be a bit more sensitive to their unique culture and history, but not Piers! Amazing, considering he was already chased out of his home country years ago. Lucky us!

The most popular thing I ever posted on my website was a video in which Jesse Ventura made him turn red in the face in front of a live studio audience (that post received 122 comments), so I couldn’t resist posting this one…

If you are pressed for time, skip to minute 6. This is where Piers starts losing it and resorts to name calling. You know someone has no argument when all they can do is shout names.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's get to the roots of the problem with Piers Morgan. It's the liberal MSM, CNN. They hired him to push their views. That's why, when he comes on I change my viewing selection.

Anonymous said...

I change my viewing selection when guns are the topic.It's been over a week now and there are actually other issues to discuss.

Anonymous said...

3:00 I agree. While our Country faces the worst debt in our history, the president is on a 5 million dollar vacation. I began drawing money out of the bank two weeks ago to protect my savings from my own Government.

Ray Wisniewski said...

3:26 Drawing money out of banks will not help anyone when the poo hits the fan, maybe we can buy gold or silver.

Anonymous said...

Guns don't kill people,bullets do it.