Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A PERSONAL THANK YOU TO MR. GEORGE CHEVALLIER

Good Morning Everyone,

I want to take this time to express my gratitude to Mr. Chevallier.

For several years now George has dedicated his time as a Contributor/Volunteer to Salisbury News. He has unconditionally shared his wisdom and history knowledge with literally millions of viewers here on Salisbury News.

If you are as fortunate enough to know George personally as I am, he is a very kind and humble man who truly loves Salisbury and the Eastern Shore.

Each Saturday morning at 9:00 AM he delivers information and he has never missed delivering such articles, even when he was in the Hospital.

Not only are we extremely fortunate to have him on board with Salisbury News but the entire Eastern Shore is fortunate to have this man so deeply involved in our communities.

I hope you'll join me in Thanking George for Paying It Forward.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks George now if we could just get Brice Stump on board - Vic

Anonymous said...

Having worked with George for over 22 years , I know he is a gentleman and a paragon of virture.
He is a pillar to the church and a boom to this community.
His knowledge of the area is amazing and we continue to learn under his direction.
Thank you George for your History lessons , from your friend Wayne.

kts said...

Thank you George... and Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Ty I look forward to your posts each week.

Tim Chaney said...

Absolutely, I'm sorry I don't thank him each and every week, thanks so much George, you are a local treasure!

Anonymous said...

Always fun and interesting to read. Can't think of another writer I could describe in that way.
Can't thank you enough, George.

Anonymous said...

George;don't ever quit writing,and Joe;don't even think about leaving us.I hope you are our next mayor.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, George, and thank you, Joe, for giving him an outlet!

George, you share so much and your writing is fun to read.

Thanks, thanks, thanks!