Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Obama Campaign Sends ‘Dreamers’ Fundraising Email Hours after Amnesty Announcement

Seven hours after President Barack Obama announced that some illegal aliens would be allowed to stay in the United States and could be allowed to work here, Katherine Archuleta, Obama’s national campaign director, e-mailed a fundraising letter seeking donations to his re-election effort.

The e-mail, with the subject line “wonderful news,” contains links to the website, where visitors can listen to Obama’s speech on immigration he gave at 2:08 p.m. on Friday in the White House Rose Garden.

Archuleta – who was hailed as the first Latina to run a major presidential campaign when she was named director in June 2011 – sent the e-mail at 9:08 p.m.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He only wants money. That's why he did it. What a jerk. Screw the Country, it's all about him.

Anonymous said...

I sent my money. I am so excited in being able to scream that I am illegal. This is so great. All I need to do is confess that I am illegal and I get this work permit.

Uh, I WON'T be arrested for being ILLEGAL, will I?