Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pelosi: Obamacare Allows You to Quit Your Job and Become 'Whatever'

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that Obamacare facilitates the type of “liberation” that the “Founders had in mind” because it allows you to quit your job and become a “photographer,” a “writer,” a “musician”--or “whatever.”

“As you hear from these stories, this is a liberation,” Pelosi said at a Capitol Hill news conference Thursday.

“This is what our founders had in mind--ever expanding opportunity for people.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bimbo? And to think how many other bimbos voted for her is really scary.

Anonymous said...

A drone. They will promise you anything but once they seal the deal you are a slave to them.

Anonymous said...

I truly think Pelosi has a mental condition that needs treatment.

Anonymous said...

Between the face lifts and hair dye this woman has warped her brain.

Anonymous said...

She is a goofy son of a gun-always has been. It does make you wonder the mentality of those who vote for her. She acts very childlike and silly. I guess she thinks it makes her look cute. Katie Couric acted like that also. It's very gross.

Anonymous said...

I think all you commentatore are dead wrong.
I want to open up a shop where I can make ceramic dogs.
At present time I can't do that because of my mortgage, utilities, car payments, student loan payments, childrens education payments, retirement payments, home and auto insurance, food bills, movie expenses, etc.

If only I had Obama care my dream could become a reality. To all you naysayers all I can say is follow your dream just like Nancy Pelosie does. Oh yea, It helps to inform your millionaire investing husband of government regulations and changes and insider information.