Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Why Do People Procrastinate?

WASHINGTON -- You can't finish a job if you don't start it. It's a mantra procrastinators know all too well.

For those seemingly determined to wait until the last minute to complete tasks, the delay can be taxing on a procrastinator's coworkers, loved ones and the slowpoke himself.

So why do people procrastinate?

Time management and productivity experts think there may be many reasons, according to The New York Times.

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

..I'll read this article later..

Anonymous said...

Laziness.

Anonymous said...

I find that when I am working on a deadline, I actually do a better job. I guess that falls into the line of procrastination. If I know I have lots of time to get something done, I tend to wait until closer to the time, which is actually very stressful. But it get's done!

Anonymous said...

if i think about it long enough i can usually come up with a pretty good argument for not doin' it 'tall.