Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Obama Divides Americans By Race, Ethnicity, Religion

Barack Obama repeatedly has said he wants to have Americans work together, share the burden, “spread the wealth” and have everyone play by the same rules.

But that apparently comes only after Americans are divided up, categorized and separated by race, ethnicity, even religion.

The evidence comes from Obama himself, even though he once said, ” I have asserted a firm conviction – a conviction rooted in my faith in God and my faith in the American people – that working together we can move beyond some of our old racial wounds, and that in fact we have no choice if we are to continue on the path of a more perfect union.”

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He (or anyone else in the government) wants unity. They are the very ones who keep the divisions alive for their own benefit. If they didn't keep the pot stirred, people might honestly come together and see what the real problem is-the gubment. Divide and conquer is the plan. That's what keeps them in control.

Anonymous said...

I just read my post (6:09) and realized I worded it wrong. I meant to say he does not want unity. I must proof read a little better before posting in the future.

Anonymous said...

You were right the first time, 8:42. The biggest dividers in Salisbury are the ones that whine about "unity" all the time. Take Ireton, Mitchell, Smith and Dunn, for example. When they say "unity," they mean "you're either with me or your against me and must be stomped."