Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lost Dog: UPDATE



Hello,

My name is Cameron Jahnigen and this is a picture of my 6 month old Siberian
Husky puppy name Alo (A-loo). Alo ran out yesterday (thursday 2/16) and was last
seen at 4:30 on Old Mill Bridge road (roxana/bayard/fenwick, DE region) being
picked up by a girl in a Red Hatchback. I assume she was trying to help so he
didn't get hit by a car. He had on a black collar but it was missing the tags.

We've tried contacting every shelter and animal hospital in the area. My cousin
mentioned your blog so I thought I'd give it a try. Sincerely,
A desperate girl looking for her pup

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray your sweet puppy is found and returned to you safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I am very happy for this family and the puppy!

Anonymous said...

I love happy endings.

Anonymous said...

This blog has way more than it's share of happy endings where missing animals are concerned.The SBY News track record is amazing.This is truly a great service.Thanks for reuniting so many distraught owners with their pets.