Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Lost Dog


Hi my name is Sarah Webb, I saw your website and heard I should send you a message hoping to reconnect with my puppy. He's an american bulldog, boxer mix less than a year old. Tan with a black face and white chest. He was last seen at the intersection of Pepperbox and Avery road in Sussex County on Sunday 1/29. I've attached a picture of him. Please let me know if you can help in anyway.

Thank you so much.

Sarah Webb
sarahwebb086@gmail.com
443-359-1859

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When did he go missing...

I saw a dog like this around where I live but sadly this dog was hit by someone...

This was a few weeks ago when, I saw this... I live near Dagsboro Road...