Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sex Toy in Luggage Elicited 'Wildly Inappropriate' Note From TSA Agent, Traveler Says


An alert Transportation Security Administration screener at New Jersey’s Newark Airport apparently spotted a "sex toy” stuffed inside a passenger’s luggage Saturday and offered the traveler some encouragement.


“Get your freak on girl” was found written in black ink on the back of a TSA notice, passenger Jill Filipovic revealed on her Twitter page.


“Just unpacked my suitcase and found this note from TSA,” she tweeted. “Guess they discovered a 'personal item' in my bag. Wow.”






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am suprised the men of TSA did not use it on each other and invite Congressman Barney Franks to their party!

Anonymous said...

Are "personal items" so expensive that a person can't just buy a cheap one at their destination? I don't pack anything I would be ashamed to show if my bag were to suddenly open. It's common sense.