Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Dog Found

Today at the grocery store a man left a male brown and tan Chiuaua in the parking lot. I didn't see it but another lady said she saw the man get into the car and the dog jumped out and then the man left. She was elderly and couldn't give me a good description of the man or the car. She also wasn't sure if it was intentional or he just didn't realize the dog had gotten out. I waited in the parking lot with the dog for 30 minutes but he never came back, so I left my name and number with the manager in case he came back looking. So far nobody has called. He is a really sweet dog and I don't mind giving him a home but if it wasn't intentional I would like for him to be back with his family. I am attaching a picture, would you mind posting this? His owner can contact me at 443-736-0091.

Thank you so much,
Emily Taylor

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, how sweet of you to take such good care of this little guy!

Anonymous said...

is he in this country legally?

Anonymous said...

Emily you are an angel. As a chihuahua owner I thank you for taing care of this little one.

Anonymous said...

Yes, thaks for taking him in!

Joe, again thanks for posting! EW

Anonymous said...

He's Hot...and I have been looking all over the hills for him. Come to mommy Paris!!!

Anonymous said...

We'd be glad to keep him if you can't find his owner.

Anonymous said...

I have reason to believe there is someone who goes around "releasing" animals on purpose. A landlord, perhaps?

Emily said...

His owner still has yet to be located. I just can't understand why someone would just leave him in a parking lot. Still hoping his owner will come forward.