Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Missing Person: Shana Leigh Bailey, Age 20

Details of Investigation: On Sunday August 14th, 2011, Bailey was reported missing by her roommates. She was last seen leaving Peninsula Regional Medical Center on Saturday, August 13th, 2011 at approximately 7:30 AM.

Bailey reportedly was wearing a Green jacket with fur lining, a white t-shirt bearing a heart and the name “Shanna” and “Crystal”, red-in-color “Nike” shorts, black “Nike” shoes and a shark tooth necklace.

If anyone has knowledge of Bailey’s whereabouts, please contact the Fruitland Police Department at 410-548-2804 or Crime Solvers at 410-548-1776.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice monitoring of your patients, PRMC!

Cathy said...

DT is reporting that she has been found safe.

Anonymous said...

Details of Investigation: On Sunday August 14th, 2011, Bailey was reported missing by her roommates. She was last seen leaving Peninsula Regional Medical Center on Saturday, August 13th, 2011 at approximately 7:30 AM
12:09 PM?


Since when does pgh babysit

Anonymous said...

1:40, obviously they don't! I don't know anything about this young lady or her mental faculties, but staff should have known. I would hate to think if I had an elderly family member there, and he just wandered off. What if this patient later came into harm because staff wasn't watching. If you've been to PRMC very much, you will note that nursing staff seems to spend an inordinate amount of time at computers instead of with patients. If you should go there some day, be observent to see if I'm not right.

Cathy said...

@ the people dissing PRMC: who's to say she was still a patient & hadn't just been discharged. perhaps she didn't have transportation & left walking. so quick to judge!

Anonymous said...

Who's to say she was a patient at PRMC at all? The article didn't state that. She could have been there visiting someone. I agree with Cathy, people are quick to judge!!

Anonymous said...

Shana filed a peace order against someone named Crystal Ensey of Fruitland TODAY at 12:48 pm in the Wi. Co. Dist. Court. Looks like she's no longer missing.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm guilty of being quick to judge (2:34), but I've had plenty of experience with PRMC to qualify me to do that. You're right, though, 2:38 and 3:32, there could have been much more we don't know.

Anonymous said...

lol I guess I'm guilty of being quick to judge (2:34), but I've had plenty of experience with PRMC to qualify me to do that.

I just had to laugh at that.