Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Woman Calls 911 Over Messed Up Restaurant Order

This is hilarious.  Some woman in Savannah, GA actually called 911 because a Chinese restaurant messed up her order!

Savannah police have released the recording of a call a woman made to report that she got the wrong food in her Chinese food delivery. They published the call as a reminder to the public that it's a misdemeanor to call 911 unless there's an actual emergency. Here is a transcript and the audio of the call:

READ MORE …

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nut doesn't fall far from the tree

Anonymous said...

Just more proof we live in a Nanny state and that people rely on government to take care of all their needs.

Anonymous said...

I bet the person that called was white. lol

Anonymous said...

911. Yes I am a dem and you need to help me, because I can't do any thing for myself. I need you to feed me & pay my rent, take care of my 6 kids.Oh and send me a cop to get me my food order wright. And if you cant here it's because oh this crappy phone you tax payers gave me.

Anonymous said...

10:38 I bet your wrong.

Anonymous said...

Definately an Obama voter!