Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Come Have Lunch Courtesy of “Salisbury News”

Come on down to Panni Pit Pizza on Tuesday, June 7th between 11AM – 1PM.  SbyNEWS will be giving away free slices of pizza

Take a break.  Come on down to Panni and enjoy some great pizza and meet some of your neighbors.

Panni Pit Pizza is located at 2657 N. Salisbury Blvd.  It’s in the same shopping center as Old Navy and Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  Just a couple of doors down from Coldstone Creamery

First come, first served.  So don’t miss out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I is "Pani Pit" If it were my restaurnt. I would hope you could fix this.

Great place, by the way!!!

Deveri said...

"Panni Pit Pizza is located at 2657 N. Salisbury Blvd."

No it is not I checked it out this morning on my way to church and there is no such place at that address.

Joseph Albero said...

anonymous 10:50, if you can't find Old Navy or any of the other landmarks to Pani Pit Pizza, well, I guess you won't be there for free pizza.

Anonymous said...

Anon 10:50, thats because you are looking for "Panni Pit" and not "Pani Pit"...the editorial staff missed the correct spelling in the article...

Anonymous said...

11:13 AM

You gotta hold their hands and spell everything corectly. :)

They don't seem to be able to figure things out for themselves.

Anonymous said...

Pani pit pizza is freakin' great. I'll be there

Anonymous said...

I agree with 525PM. They have the best pizza in town in my opinion!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Salisbury News!