Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Dog Found In Camden: UPDATE: This Dog Has Been Adopted

UPDATE: His new name is Spud.

Mr. Albero,
We have found a young, black male, pedigreed pup in the vicinity of Camden & Pa. Aves. I am holding the dog inside my fence awaiting a call from humane society "back door". I offered my name & number for them to call, but I personally would rather you posted this on your blog. I don't know what to do except wait to hear from them.
    
Thank you for any help. Call me at 410-742-1303 for any info you might need.
     
Pat B.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe I saw him running around this morning on the corner of Camden and N. Blvd. Looked as if he had come from the northern part of Camden Ave.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. You are and always have been a real good Joe.
P

Anonymous said...

Someone once told me Salisbury Animal Hospital will scan them to see if they have a chip. You might want to call them on Tuesday morning.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a Shar Pei

Anonymous said...

Wanna sell the crab steamer pot?