Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pennsylvania Sex Offender Found Living With Girlfriend's 3 Children

CARNEGIE, Pa. -- Sheriff's deputies say a Pittsburgh man wanted for not registering as a sex offender has been found living with his girlfriend and her three children.

As a result, 34-year-old Scott Kochis is in the Allegheny County Jail and his girlfriend, 34-year-old Nicole Kovacic, has been charged with child endangerment for allowing a convicted sex offender to live with her kids.

GO HERE to read more.

1 comment:

Arwen said...

OMG - What the heck is wrong with this women who knowingly but their children at risk. No one I mean NO ONE would be in my life if I thought for one second my children could be harmed. I am sick to my stomach.