Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Missing Horse In Parsonsburg

Hi Joe,

I’m hoping you can help me.  My mom lives in Parsonsburg on Lovy Lane which is off of Morris Leonard Road.  She has a 26 year old Paint mare named Sugar that is missing.  Sugar is under a vets care because her liver is failing.  She walked through two sections of rope fence sometime last night.  The vet said she may not know what she’s doing because of her health.  She could be lying in a field or even in a ditch.  If anyone sees her if they could call me at 443-880-6303.  Thank you so much.

My cell is 443-880-6303

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I hope thats not Jean Bowden's horse!!!!!

We will be looking for sure

Anonymous said...

No, it's not one of Jean's minis. This is the large paint mare accross the street from the Bowden's. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

There was a large animal in the field across the street from lovey lane. It appeared to be deceased.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let everyone know we found Sugar. I'm sorry to say that she's no longer with us, but she's in a much better place now. Thank you to the people that helped us look for her, especially Megan and her family. Thank you Joe for posting it on your blog. It was because of this that we were able to find Sugar.