Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

JOHN STOSSEL: ENOUGH! Our Government Needs To Stop Trying To Protect Us

I feel so much safer now knowing that politicians like Jimmy Jeffress want to protect me!

Doctors ask about your family history because it’s one of the best predictors of what will bring your demise.

My family history? Being hit by public transportation while distracted. My grandfather was killed by a bus when he was crossing the street while reading. I was hit by a taxi when jaywalking.

Arkansas State Senator Jimmy Jeffress proposed to “make it illegal for you to wear headphones in both ears if you're working out or walking on or near a street.”

He’s not alone. New York City wants to ban texting while crossing the street.

I feel safer already.

GO HERE to read more.

No comments: