Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 24, 2010

The Second Amendment

A 75 year old guy made a rolling stop at a stop sign.  He was pulled over by a local deputy sheriff.  The elderly driver handed the deputy his driver's license, vehicle registration, insurance verification, and his concealed carry permit.

"Okay, Mr. Hatcher," the deputy said, "I see your CCW  permit.  Are you carrying today?"

"Yes, I am."

"Well then, better tell me what you got."

Hatcher said, "Well, I got a .357  magnum revolver in my inside coat pocket. There's a 9mm semi-auto in the glove box.  And, I've got a .22 magnum derringer in my  right boot."

"Okay," the deputy says.  "Anything else?"

"Yeah, back in the trunk, there's an AR15 and a shotgun.   That's about it."

"Mr. Hatcher, are you on your way to or from a gun range...?"

"Nope."

"Well then, what are you afraid  of....?"

"Not a damned thing...."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! 8-)

Anonymous said...

Love it !!!!! ;- )