Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Message From Dustin Mills

Dear Friends,
Having taken the time to reflect upon the election, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support. Although the election did not go quite as I would have liked, I am pleased with the effort put forth and I know that we worked hard. However, nothing I did would have been possible without the support of many people. They are too many to name, but they know who they are. Without my team, and those who supported me, I would never have come close to getting as many votes as I did. I also wanted to thank everyone who voted for me. I know you believe in what I had to say and I only wish we could have done more. Even though I did not win, I look forward to continuing the fight for what is right in Maryland. I will continue to work hard to make Maryland better and I hope everyone will work with me. I am humbled by your confidence in me and thank you for voting for me. Let us continue to work hard and we will make Maryland a better place!
Thank You,
Dustin Mills

No comments: