Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

2012 Presidential Debates


Ms. Giller,
It was nice to speak with you this morning. I look forward to participating in this springs 2012 Presidential debates at the Reagan Foundation and Library. Enclosed are my registration credentials issued by the Federal Election Commission and my campaign website information.
At this point of American history, we the people are counting on the Reagan Foundation to support candidates like myself who are not being recognized by the National political parties. I look forward to showing the American people that there are still common citizens who are willing to stand up and take a National leadership role in defending the morals, values and principles that made us Exceptional.
Thank you very much and I look forward to working with you and the members of 2012 debate team, 
Thomas J. Miller
Registered Candidate R., President of the United States of America 2012
Federal Election Commission ID: P20001947
Principal Campaign Committee: Reduce Government Miller for President
ID: C00462010

No comments: