Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 04, 2010

Fruitland Fire Department Crab & Shrimp Feast






Folks, you know I tell it like it is, so when I make the following statement you'll know it to be true. We attended the Fruitland Crab & Shrimp Feast this past weekend and without any doubt, without any question, not only were these the best crabs I have eaten this season, they were the best crabs I have EVER eaten.

My hat is tipped to the Fruitland Fire Department! I don't know who you had cooking these bad boys but I want more! Thanks for a great time, a warm reception and the wonderful gifts you presented us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is the gentleman sitting next to Matt?

Anonymous said...

Deputy Sheriff Sgt.Tim Robinson

Anonymous said...

AMEN Joe.......I agree wholeheartedly. The event was organized and awesome. The food was fantastic. Thanks Fruitland Fire Department for a great afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, today is voting day in Fruitland.

Anonymous said...

I think it is one of the members of Metallica. I think his name is Dirk Robinson.