Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 04, 2010

FINALLY! A New York Pizza You're Going To Love!




Pani Pit Pizza finally opened their doors near Old Navy and Folks, I have to tell you, this place is just unbelievable!

You're not only going to be amazed at the food they serve, the portions are unbelievable and more importantly their pricing is the best I've ever seen.

If you're looking for a place to get lunch today, stop in and give these guys a shot. We did and we'll be going back often!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This place looks great. Thanks for the info and I can't wait to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Glad your advertising this because I drove by it the other day and said I wonder if this is good I haven't heard anything about this place. I'll give it a shot. And what is that place out by the Green Turtle? Good to see some new businesses popping up?

Anonymous said...

This place is the best. Looks like the seacret is out.

Anonymous said...

Looks good. I wish they'd open a Cici's pizza around here.

Anonymous said...

We need a Thai place here in salisbury.

Anonymous said...

Are they a chain or independant???

Anonymous said...

Joe the pizza was awsome.

Anonymous said...

we went in there a couple of saturday's ago. we were a little scared at first because its a new place there were hardly anyone in there. But I am glad we decided to go in. The people who run it are very nice. The food was wonderful and we will be going back....

Anonymous said...

I ate there twice, pizza first time , italian hoagie 2nd time; both were excellent, people were nice. Going for the stromboli next time.

Anonymous said...

chef steve says its the best pizza in salisbury. real new york style. neopolitian thin crispy and the cheese is outstanding. the dinners are homemade and Mitch tells me he is going to make his familys old world fresh hamburgers soon. see u there.

Anonymous said...

ornelius is in Italy, I stopped by and we ate pizza,. is a dish from my home in Italy that I think is the best pizza in Salisbury