Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Early Voting Starts Today!

Early voting STARTS TODAY and voters are ready to cast their ballots. I want to use this new opportunity to show the Democrat power establishment in Washington, D.C. how excited we are to cast our vote for real change in this country.

I'm asking you to take the time now to
find your early voting location so you can cast your vote starting today through October 28th (excluding Sunday October 24th). You can vote from 10 AM until 8 PM at your voting location.

I'm confident that our message is resonating loud and clear with Marylanders yearning for common sense leadership in Washington. Your hard work and dedication has gotten us where we are today, but we need to finish strong. Let’s carry the tremendous momentum we’ve generated straight to the polls.

If you're still undecided, please
visit my website and learn more about me and my position on the issues that matter most to you and your family. I'm confident that if you do the research, you will see that my campaign for Congress is the best fit for our district.

Thank you for your time and your support. I need your vote today to ensure that I can represent you and your family in the U.S House of Representatives.

Andy Harris

P.S. After you have voted, please go to one of the
Victory phone bank locations to do your part to ensure that Marylanders everywhere know about our message. Thank you. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am registered Democrat who just voted a straight Republican ticket. Obama and his administration are cancer to the American society and the Democrats are a malignant cancer,the only way to cure this cancer is terminate the Democrats from office. Best protection from this cancer is early voting, this is a very ugly cancer.

Anonymous said...

It is awesome!
I just voted and there is a great turnout!
Still don't like those folks hanging around outside with papers for you.

Lets get those Gangstes out of office! Their day has come!!