Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Crime Update In Worcester & Wicomico County

Salisbury News was informed of a shooting in Salisbury last night on Wicomico Street where one person was murdered and another is in critical condition at Shock Trauma. Probably a murder/suicide.

We were also informed that there was a Bank Robbery at gunpoint in West Ocean City at the Farmer's Bank of Willards.

Press Releases should be forthcoming.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talked with people that were on scene of the Wicomico Street shooting. Was told they believe it to be a Murder-Suicide. That he shot her in the back of the head and himself in the chin and exited his forehead, but he was still alive.

Anonymous said...

I thought crime rates were down in Salisbury, Joe? This is bad.

Anonymous said...

I heard both shots from my home. My husband and I were on our porch. I heard the first shot and thought I heard a scream. Within 2 minutes I saw the cops and ambulance going down 13 and then to isabella. Just before the abulance would have gotten there I heard a second shot and definately heard a scream Either she was still alive then or someone else witnessed the shooting

Anonymous said...

she got caught cheating.... :/

Anonymous said...

1016 is full of crap. the shooting was no where near isabella st. the cops were on the scene before the ambulance, the ambulance didnt use rt 13. just want to throw a BS flag when we can.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
she got caught cheating.... :/

12:52 AM

How do you know?

Anonymous said...

I agree, 10:16 is full of crap.