Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A New Blog Surfaces

Tom McGuire and his significant other Nikki ran for Mayor and Town Council last year in Delmar. Salisbury News exposed them for wishing Brooke Mulford dead.

Well, it seems someone else has taken on Mr. McGuire, (drives around with FUJA1 tags on his car) to task on THIS BLOG.

While it is very rare I ever link to another Blog, I think it's important for others to see who's behind calling all of my advertisers and lying to them about who I am and what I say. The person who owns this newer Blog seems to have the McGuire's pegged perfectly.

Now this is not a bash Post. I believe it's news, especially for those of you interested in seeing what some of these people are all about, political wise and other. Be sure to go to "Older Posts" and see the very interesting stories offered from the very beginning. It was created not long ago, so there really isn't that many "Older Posts" on there anyway.

I personally do not know who the owner of the Blog is and I really don't care. However, today they will see more hits than they have ever seen before, or ever will again.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the streetwalker's report?

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is some really messed up stuff!

The Delmar Watchdog said...

It is a sex forum that offers a Streetwalkers Report. Sick if you ask me. People who pay for sex report where the hot spots are, which prostitutes offer what services and for how much, and if law enforcement has zeroed in so others don't get caught. I found that Nikki was looking for the services of a prostitute. I believe in this case that it was her soliciting as she admitted to being a female on one particular thread and she admits to being bi-sexual on a Myspace page. Thanks for taking the time to look. Thanks Joe for getting the word out.

Ron Brawl said...

Hey McGuire, Sh!t meet fan!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, McGoober. I had no idea it would be something so vile. Sadly (and naively I guess), I was hoping it would be a site to report criminal activity related to prostitution... like, the tag numbers of cards picking up the known pros in the area. Now that would be an asset to our community!

Anonymous said...

they look like special needs persons
where's the short bus

Chimera said...

I dont know whether to be shocked or laugh or both

Anonymous said...

I really don't care, this isn't news. This is you hating people because you're jealous.

Anonymous said...

3:06 you must be joking. Why would Joe be jealous of that cretin, Tom McGuire. I am glad that he posted info about this new blog. People need to know about this creep and his attempt to run for mayor of Delmar, Md.

FredG said...

Abombinus said: I really don't care, this isn't news. This is you hating people because you're jealous............and FredG's response says your wrong, it's just a bunch of us crackers having a little laugh at the end of the day. Remember to spread those hugs and kisses all around Abombinus.

Anonymous said...

With the information there, all you care about is what the blogger is calling himself?

Anonymous said...

Don't know who owns this new blog my ass. This has Albero stench all over it.

J.Albero said...

You can make that claim all you like, I don't have the time for another Blog, let alone the obsession over McGuire like he and others have over me.

It got posted here because someone found the time to research these people and provide evidence.

McGuire is getting exactly what he deserves.

Anonymous said...

I am even sorry I clicked on it. What a waste of 5 minutes to read that crap.
Keep up the informative information Joe. Not crazy about all the political stuff, I like the home town news better. Any how your doing a great job.