Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Market Street Inn Helps The Salvation Army With A Great Employee Program


"This is Rob from Market Street Inn. I spoke with Joe today about how maybe Market Street Inn could help. I have a notice I have hung at Market Street Inn asking for volunteers to ring the bell for a 2 hour block. In turn I will issue that employee a $20 gift card to Market Street Inn for their completed 2 hours of service. I also would sign off on any hours served on our letter head for any community service hours that they volunteer. I do have some employees that are in a Fraternity and Sorority. I also have some employees that owe some hours due to slight infractions with the judicial system. I hope this helps! I have shown my Managers how to get on Joe’s site and look at the open time blocks and then email you the employee’s name and the time and date they can fill. If there is another way you would like this handled please email me back or call me at Market Street @ 410.742.4145.

My first employee is Wally Hines and he would like to do Wednesday December 16th Noon to 2PM at Sams Club.

Please email me back or call me at the restaurant at 410.742.4145"

Robert N. Mulford, Jr.
President
Market Street Inn, LTD.
410.742.4145 work
410.742.3687 fax
http://www.marketstreetinnsalisbury.com/
Editors Note: What a great program and opportunity. I just can't thank Rob and his entire Staff enough for pitching in and helping out such a worthy campaign to help others. My hat is tipped to ALL of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great program, Rob!

Anonymous said...

Way to step up to the plate!
Unbelievable with all that is on your own plate.
Awesome. May you and your family be blessed 30 times over.

Anonymous said...

Rob, the entire Mulford family and extended family of employees - THANK YOU!

THIS is what community is all about.

Business leaders like you and Sandy Fitzgerald of Pohanka should be examples to all business owners and executives.

Blessings to you all and especially Brooke.