Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The "Joe Albero Show" Has Been Recorded


WOW, what an experience! I can remember back when I started Salisbury News and thinking, I'm not a journalist, will anyone really listen. Then I was approached by a local cable network years later asking if I'd be interested in hosting my own Show and I thought, I'm not a television host.

My hat is tipped to all of the people in the Industry who do this sort of thing for a living. Here's what I will tell you about yesterday's taping. What you're going to see is the real Joe Albero. No acting, just the real me driving home my passion, the truth.

The only thing I'll ask all of you critics is just to remember I do not do this for a living. What we have developed and delivered is something none of you have seen before. Not locally, anyway.

OK, the show will air on Saturday morning at 10:30 AM on the following channels.

COMCAST Channel 9

Mediacom Channel 99

Digital TV Channel 31.1

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go joe. congrats. sjd

Anonymous said...

Nice pad Joe. The show should be very interesting.

Anonymous said...

is it available on line?

Anonymous said...

Will we be able to view it online by chance? I live out in the middle of nowhereville and have Directv.

Anonymous said...

Is that your office that you are in?

joealbero said...

That's one of my offices in my building.

Catherine said...

Joe:
For those of us not local, but follow your blog, will you post this online for us to view?

Catherine

joealbero said...

Since I own the rights to the entire show, I'm allowed to do whatever I choose with it. We will probably put the first show on line and we are considering it for each week. Mind you, we have a sponsor for the entire show and we'd like them to get the recognition from television as well as the Internet.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Joe. We appreciate you trying to accommodate us. I know we can be a real pain the a$$ sometimes. We all want to show our support for your show as well as the sponsor. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I also live in the midst of nowhere, have Direct TV, and am unable to access local channels; and would like to view online, pleeze.

jefferson said...

You should itunes it. Then you could link to your website here. Ipod it and build the search criteria to your blogspot. will help your placement as well

jefferson said...

One thing yhou tube has a size limit so you may not be able to get the entire show on. I would have your producers break it into segments and then you can post the ones you want

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! I too have Direct TV, but would like to view. Do keep us informed. Thanks for the Good you do! E.W.

Anonymous said...

congrats on building your brand and making moves Joe!

As someone who frequently disagrees with you, I hope your show sticks to the facts and allows for spirited debate from the opposition.

I'll be watching..... : )

Anonymous said...

Glen Beck need to be afraid

Sand Box John said...

Will you be allowed to post the show to Youtube after it airs on cable?

The reason I ask is, some of us are not cable TV subscribers.

Sand Box John