Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Salisbury News Delivers The Best Photos Of Delmarva Bike Week Winter Place Park

When I return on Monday we'll deliver a series of photos from Bike Week. In the mean time I thought I'd deliver one of the cooler shots from Bike Week at Winter Place Park. Click on the image to enlarge it. Oh, mind you, this was shot early on Saturday. As time went on the crowd was just unbelievable and much bigger than any other crowd in the past. Oh, for those of you who were worried about me as some pansy once again threatened me to watch my back this year, (again) at Bike Week. I was there in plain view Thursday, Friday and Saturday and received nothing but welcoming hand shakes and kind remarks, AGAIN.

6 comments:

jefferson said...

This had to be the bggest bike week ever. OC was jammed all weekend long. My business did great. Thanks to HD of OC for putting a great event together.

Anonymous said...

JOE I GOT YOUR BACK! POSTING UNDER ANON TO GET THEM GUESSING.

Anonymous said...

I had a great time in Salisbury. The crowd was huge and friendly.

Anonymous said...

Paranoid are we?

Anonymous said...

Now, if anyone cared about the large gathering of rednecks.

dogg said...

I want that Coors bus with the seating on top. That would be a perfect thing for a trip to the Monster Mile!!!

dogg