Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Something To Do With A Boring Wet Sunday Evening

SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHS

This is brilliant.

I couldn't believe it, check it out. This Website is amazing.

They actually have photographs of almost every School in the World.

Unless you went to School when cameras weren't invented, you will find a photo of yourself or at least your classmates.

Click on the link below or type it into your search line. You have to enter the name of your school and Year that you were there.

Give it a go.....

www.worldschoolphotographs.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that when I type in my name, I get your picture??

Anonymous said...

hilarious!!!!

Anonymous said...

that is too funny lol looks just like me

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha You got me that was cute

Anonymous said...

Didn't know Fat Man went to my school?

Anonymous said...

Obama's looks just like him!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that photo was still around!

Mike J. said...

You got me right there. LOL! I forwarded the site to all my friends too... They were excited at first and when they found out it was just a joke, they were pissed, but wewre laughing so hard. Nice! HAHA